Wednesday, November 12, 2008

TRAVEL DATE :)

  I received the long awaited e-mail last night from Huong who works for PLAN in Vietnam!  She told us that we can travel to our baby the last weekend in November!!  I am jumping for joy!!! Now it is finally starting to feel real.  The stroller/car seat system I ordered from Amazon yesterday is actually going to have a baby sitting in it soon!  I have packing lists, travel lists, arrangements for when we are gone lists, etc., etc.  Now I actually have to do what is on the lists. I am not feeling too overwhelmed!  
  Right now two and a half weeks seem like a long time, but I am sure before I know it we will be getting on a plane to VN :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Susan! Time to start another countdown -- at least this one will be a happy one. Hope we're close on your heels!

stollmyheart said...

WOW! Congrats...finally! Can't wait to hear more!

Cheryl said...

YAAAAAAY! So awesome Susan!! How exciting!

Jess and Paul said...

I saw a post of yours on the PLAN yahoo group and wanted to congratulate you on your beautiful daughter! We adopted our daughter from Dong Anh last October. Happy travels!

www.ourgoldenchild.wordpress.com

Jennifer Cheer said...

That is great news! Time will fly and you will soon be holding your baby! Congratulations!

Heather Field said...

YAY!!! Finally a date! Little Sophia will be in your arms soon! Can you believe this day is finally coming??? I am soooo excited for you!!!