Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tenth month


 Tenth month pix

Getting into lots of trouble now that I can crawl at warp speed

Pretending to eat with bowl and spoon


Havin' fun


Clapping hands, one of my favorite new
activities


Getting ready to go to the Pellegrinos for Easter dinner 
with my big brother and sister








Showing off my bottom two teeth





Can't wait to see daddy when he gets home


Molly and I are waiting patiently


Sitting in my new chair; just the right size
 




Catching up on some light reading


Contemplating something






My big achievement for month 10: taking
my first steps alone!!! (Let the games begin) :)

6 comments:

Susan said...

It's so nice to see such beautiful pictures! I can't believe how much your sweet girl has changed since you brought her home. My Petunia started walking at 10 months, so get ready! Love the pics of her showing off her two bottom teeth. How sweet is she?!

Julie said...

What a cutie! She's looking like such a big girl! I can't believe how much she's grown since Vietnam.

Heather Field said...

Awwww, she is getting so big, and cuter each post! I must say though.....her little face seems to have MISCHIEF written all over it! (Just like some other little girl I know!!!)

Jennifer Cheer said...

I love all the new pictures. She is such a happy baby. I love the picture with Sophia and the dog waiting at the door....just classic! She is so pretty and all girl! You have a beautiful family!

Abbey Nicole said...

These pictures are absolutely priceless! Sophia is so adorable and I can´t wait to get back sometime soon and meet her and visit with you guys!

Cheryl said...

She is SO darn adorable! I love that little plaid shirt on her!