Wednesday, August 27, 2008

AT LONG LAST!!!!!!!

                                                      

  
I woke up today to the amazing news that has been my dream and  hope for two years!! Our referral FINALLY came for our little girl!!!!  Her name is Hoang Thi Phuong and she was born on June 5th! She is living at the Social Sponsoring Center No 1 (Dong Anh) and I can't wait until she is home with us!!! I have been staring at her sweet little face all day:)  I can't believe we finally received our referral with only 4 business days left until Sept 1 when the US Vietnam adoption program closes.  It has been such an emotional roller coaster but it was certainly worth the wait!!
  I am sad for the families that didn't receive a referral in time and I hope that they will find happiness in whatever new path they choose.

15 comments:

WillosAdopt said...

WOW! Congratulations! On angel's wings, indeed.
Wishing you a speedy journey to bring her home,
Afton Surwillo

Dana said...

What a cutie pie!!! I'm so happy for you.

Dana D.

Megan said...

I'm so happy to hear that you finally have your approval! She is a doll and looks so worth the wait!!

Anne said...

Congrats! So happy for you!!!

Kerry D-C said...

Congrats!! She is adorable!!!

Monica said...

Heartiest congrats to you and your family on the referral of your daughter! She is beautiful!

Monica
AP to Patrick, 2007 Phu Tho
(also a NJ native and a PSU alumni!)

Steve & Lynn said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!Congratulations! I hope you will have a speedy approval :)

Cheryl said...

Susan she is SO adorable!! Congratulations! What a relief to get that referral!!

Julie said...

Congratulations Susan!!! I'm so very happy for you! What a little sweetie!! YAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Julie and Dean said...

It is so great to hear you received the referral for your daughter! Positive thoughts for speedy travel.

Adalie said...

Congratulations!!! She's a doll.

Sandra & Steve said...

Congrats! What a beautiful little girl, so happy for your joy.

Heather Field said...

YAY!!! BIG congrats!!! I am so happy that you are finally able to breath a sigh of relief and are now able to stare at pictures of your precious girl ALL DAY LONG! Hoping and praying she is in your arms VERY soon!

Susan said...

On, congratulations, Susan!! I have to tell you that I was a little nervous when pulling up your blog. I've been praying that your referral would come in before the deadline, but would have been so incredibly sad if it had not. And, voila! There's a picture of your little baby waiting for me to see. She's just precious, and I'm sure you're over the moon right now.

Now the hard part begins... the waiting. May everything go smoothly and time pass quickly until the day you hold your sweet little girl in your arms.

Congratulations, again!!

B said...

Our sweeties are almost exactly the same age with my wee one born June 3rd. I was wondering how big your sweety is?

shoot me a note if you get a second
lazy2thebones at yahoo dot ca
B