Sunday, October 5, 2008

And her name is.............

                                   
Yes, we have come to the conclusion that in fact her name is Sophia Rose Thi !!!! After months of discussing the decision is finally made! I, on the other hand have been set on this name from the start. But it took some convincing with the rest of the fam to get my way =], and my Mom liked the name as well. It took us some strange names to go through until we finally got the okay from everyone this morning. I cannot wait until I can see my little sister for the first time. 
She is beautiful! 
--- Laura (Sophia's big sis)

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

You know I love the name!! She's a beautiful girl with a beautiful name!

Heather Field said...

Cute post, and so creative! Can't wait til she's finally in your arms! Won't be long now!

Heather Field said...

OK, just to let you know, I have now added you to the list of blogs I check EVERY day, so no pressure for frequent updates!!!

The Hines Family said...

What a beautiful name!! :-)