Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas with close friends and family

We had a lot of fun spending Christmas eve at the Well's home with the usual gang including the Krause family.  We capped the evening with our traditional game of Taboo, this year pitting the adults vs. the 'kids'.  In a major upset, the Kids won the game although the timer is still being contested.

We then spent Christmas day afternoon and evening with our close extended family the Pellegrinos.  It was a very relaxing time, and Sophia loved hanging with everyone.

Aunt Nancy holding Santa's little helper

Enjoying our evening at the Wells

Jenna, Sophia Rose and Laura

Aunt Marion checking me out

Havin' fun with Emily


Santa's little helper

I'll be sure to save the wrapping paper...yea, right! 

Christmas day dinner with the Pellegrinos. 
We love being with them!!

Christmas day pic with my big Sis

Aunt Celeste and I are sure pretty in red!! She sure knows how
to make a great Christmas dinner.


My first cousin Hannah, who now lives in NYC. I 
hope to have many visits with her!!


Aunt Jean and Uncle Stu came to visit all the way from St. Paul.
I'm so glad they came to visit us for a few days. 


1 comment:

The Hines Family said...

Sophia Rose looks like she had a great first Christmas! What a cute little Santa's helper! :-)